n our approach to home selling—step 3 is Market The Heck Out of Your Home. After all, it doesn’t matter how great your home looks if no one notices it, and the Toronto real estate market can be fiercely competitive. Here we’ll show you exactly how we market your home.
Marketing your home in Toronto to reach the best buyers requires a comprehensive strategy. There is so much to be done before this stage in the home selling process, including:
- Do necessary repairs in your home < link
- Consider and complete key renovations to maximize the sale potential < link
- Move out and get it staged OR prepare to get it and keep it market-ready during the listing < link
After all that, it is a shame to think that some listing agents don’t do the most they can to ensure that lots of eyes get on the listing, lots of appointments, and—finally—lots of competitive offers for your home. Don’t let your treasure get lost among a rush of new listings. Work with an agent who can market the heck out of your home.
We have a longer article that goes in-depth on the essentials of Online Real Estate Marketing. For a deeper dive, check it out, but here we’re going to do a quick run-through of some of the essential points when it comes to marketing your home in Toronto.
The Real Difference is Best Seen in Our Real Estate Marketing
When we launch a new listing, every last detail about your home is on the MLS to help anxious buyers get in the door. In addition to the MLS, we have a customized, search-engine-optimized listing webpage dedicated to only your home. This is cross-linked with a custom blog post, explaining why your listing is so special. It features many professional photos, plus an interactive, and virtual reality-ready, virtual tour of your home and its best features.
It isn’t just the home, but the neighbourhood that matters to buyers, so we also have a neighbourhood page to get buyers dialed into what makes your neighbourhood appealing even before they visit.
Our General Marketing Checklist for Marketing Your Home in Toronto
Here are some of the things you should expect from a professional listing agent:
- Home Story on the Blog
- Highlight Additional Home Details (View, Architecture, etc…)
- 3D Video Walkthroughs
- Video of the Home
- Virtual Open House
- Additional Highlights About the Neighbourhood
- A Guide On How to Buy that Specific Type of Home (Condo, Townhouse, Single Family Home, etc…)
- Facebook – Blog, Photos, Main Listing, and Video
- Instagram – Photos and Video
- Virtual Open Houses – Facebook and Instagram
- YouTube – Posting with Specific Links Back to the Listing
- Pinterest – Extends the reach of the home
You might think this is overkill when it comes to marketing your home in Toronto but think again. Just consider how our listings consistently sell faster and for over asking, and you’ll understand why it’s worth creating all this unique content for your home. But this is just the start…